Blossom Trading started My Govinda’s in 2001. From the beginning, My Govinda’s was an Indian restaurant with a difference. My Govinda’s served only vegetarian food, prepared in accordance with age-old satvik traditions. The restaurant took off and is now a popular venue for Indian families in Dubai.
There are five main reasons for its success.
- High-quality and fresh ingredients.
- Tasty, fresh and healthy food.
- The food is satvik and is prepared according to very strict guidelines. There isn’t any onion or garlic in the food and oils and spices are used in moderation.
- The philosophy towards diners and guests can be summed in a line that is familiar to most Indians – Atithi Devo Bhava. A guest is to be treated like god!
- Over the years My Govinda’s has introduced many innovations including a dedicated menu for oil-free cuisine and vegan preparations.
Tucked away in a quiet corner of Dubai Marina, an upscale community in Dubai popular with young professionals, Soul Santé is a haven for those who pursue healthy lifestyles. The cafe brings an innovative and vegan menu to residents of Dubai.
Each item on the menu has been carefully created to balance nutrition and taste. Dairy products are not used in the café and even the ‘milk’ in café latte comes not from the animal kingdom but from almonds. Soul Santé also delivers freshly cooked meals on a regular basis to its customers who can choose from a multiplicity of meal plans..